As promised, this post is all about two products that were introduced recently to Stampin’ Up! customers and demonstrators: Talking Tags and the Fancy Friends Kit.
Talking Tag is a message label you can attach to cards, invitations, gifts to personalize your project! Buy them as a sheet – 10 tags for only $7.95 (item #129723).
How to record a voice message:
- Download the FREE TalkingTagT App on your smartphone from talkingtag.mobi, iTunes® or Google PlayT.
- Adhere the message tag to your card or gift.
- Open TalkingTagT App and scan the code.
- Record your message (recording starts immediately, so make sure you’re ready!).
You will have the opportunity to listen, re-record, cancel, or confirm your message after you’ve completed recording it. Each label allows up to 60 seconds of a greeting, song, or product message.
To play the message, recipients will need to download the app and scan the code. Messages are saved for two years, so they can listen to it over and over.
FANCY FRIENDS KIT
Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item #132319). If six isn’t enough, add Note Cards to your order (item #107311) because extra rhinestones are already included in the Fancy Friends kit.
To assemble the cards:
- Stamp the doily image in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink three times on the card and once on the envelope, re-inking between uses.
- Stamp “Friends” in Daffodil Delight or Old Olive ink on the front of the card.
- Adhere the flowers to the card. Adhere Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of the flowers.