Create coasters to match your home decor or give as a gift to a friend. This cute idea is quick and inexpensive! See below for a tutorial; instructions pertaining to the pictured coasters are in ().
(1) Purchase small tiles at local hardware store (Lowe’s; $0.38 ea).
(2) Cut paper squares to fit the tile (3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″).
(3) Cut felt slightly smaller than the tile and adhere to the back (Michael’s; adhesive felt; 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″)
(4) Brush decoupage glue (Mod Podge) to the top of the tile and adhere the paper. Brush another layer of glue on top of the paper to strengthen the hold. Let dry.
(5) Brush a layer of Stampin’ Up!’s Crystal Effects on the top of the finished tiles to give it a glossy appearance. Let dry.
(6) Wrap and give several as a gift pack or start enjoying in your home immediately!
Paper: Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper
Accessories: 1 1/4″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Not Quite Navy), Crystal Effects